Who this course is for:
- The certified Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures diver looking to:
- Extend their depth range
- Reduce narcosis for all deep dives
- Advance their technical diving education
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification of TDI Advanced Nitrox AND Decompression Procedures Diver, or equivalent
- Proof of 100 logged dives
What you can expect to learn:
- Advanced decompression dive planning including:
- Gas planning based on equivalent narcotic depths, nitrogen and helium absorption and elimination, CNS and OUT limits, Isobaric Counter diffusion, volume requirements, etc.
- Decompression gas choices
- Tables vs. personal dive computers
- Emergency and contingency planning (equipment failure, omitted decompression, etc)
- Decompression diving procedures
- Equipment selection
- Pre-dive checks and drills
- Stress analysis and mitigation
- Following a decompression schedule
- Gas switching
- Team awareness and communication
- SMB/lift bag deployment
- Proper trim, buoyancy and finning techniques
- Management of multiple decompression/stage cylinders
- Emergency procedures (equipment failures, catastrophic gas loss, omitted decompression, navigational errors, injured/unconscious diver, etc)
- Equipment considerations, cylinder labeling, analyzing trimix nitrox and mixes, and gas blending procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to conduct technical diving activities using custom trimix mixtures without direct supervision provided:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
- Ability to enroll in TDI Advanced Wreck and TDI Advanced Trimix courses
TDI Trimix Diver minimum certification requirements:
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Trimix Diver course written examination
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
How to take this course!
- Sign up now! Call 416-604-4203 or Email us.
There are no reviews yet.