- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to program one nitrox mix (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
- A choice of screen configurations lets you pick the display that best suits your individual tastes.
- You navigate through the system using three clearly marked buttons with prompts so you never get lost in the system.
- You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. This low-profile Smart transmitter works with SCUBAPRO’s most advanced dive computers.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your dive computer once — the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a 3V CR 2/3 AA lithium-manganese battery that’s good for two years or 400 to 450 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, M2, G2, Galileo HUD and A2 personal dive computers.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to + 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi)
- Maximum operating depth: 300 m (984 feet)
- Battery life: 2 years / 450 dives
- Weight: 120g / 0.3 lbs
- Length: 8.5 cm / 3.3″