The ultimate SMART dive computer, the GALILEO SOL offers state-of-the-art technology and advanced features you just won’t find on other wrist-mount computers.
The GALILEO SOL features hoseless air integration, it can handle three nitrox mixes up to 100 percent O2, it comes with a heart rate monitor that also measures skin temperature, and its algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT) and incorporates Profile Dependant Intermediate Stops, all of which respond directly to your personal physiology to increase your underwater efficiency and add layers of safety to your diving.
The GALILEO SOL’s integrated heart rate monitor incorporates your heartbeat into the workload and then tailors the decompression calculations to your dive. SCUBAPRO is also the only dive computer manufacturer in the world that accounts for the effect of increased workload on human physiology during a dive. Through this technology you get the safest no-stop and decompression stop calculations available, even under the most demanding diving circumstances.
Even though it’s a fully loaded dive computer, the GALILEO SOL is surprisingly easy to use. Offering a choice of screen configurations to suit your individual tastes, you navigate through the system via three clearly marked buttons. You can also rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom. The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. This low-profile Smart transmitter works with SCUBAPRO’s most advanced dive computers.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your dive computer once — the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a 3V CR 2/3 AA lithium-manganese battery that’s good for two years or 400 to 450 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, M2, G2, Galileo HUD and A2 personal dive computers.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to + 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi)
- Maximum operating depth: 300 m (984 feet)
- Battery life: 2 years / 450 dives
- Weight: 120g / 0.3 lbs
- Length: 8.5 cm / 3.3″