Representing a giant leap in wetsuit innovation, the BARE Evoke 7mm integrates Graphene Technology, a carbon nanostructure lining that captures and utilizes your body heat. By tapping your body’s thermal energy output, the Evoke can insulate your core and keep you warm for hours on end, allowing max comfort on every dive. In fact, lab tests have shown Graphene yields a 5-degree Celsius average temp increase over our original OMNIRED Technology.
Fundamentally, Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon arranged in a hexagonal lattice structure. At room temperature, it’s one of the best conductors of thermal energy ever discovered. Materially, Graphene is strong, flexible, lightweight and, of course, highly conductive—all traits that are well suited for use in a wetsuit.
Additionally, in a step toward sustainable design, the Evoke is made from limestone-based foam that minimizes pollution while performing at the same level (or higher) as petroleum-based alternatives. Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge in our textile operations, and water-based glue—rather than solvent—perform over the long life of the suit while sparing the air of unclean toxins during production.
- Graphene Technology delivers unparalleled thermal insulation
- Designed and engineered by women, for women
- Limestone-based foam cuts pollution, but not performance
- Dope-dyed fibers cut pollution and wastewater discharge
- Water-based glue spares the air of unclean toxins
- Hook-and-loop adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21″) G-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY