The Yukon II is front-entry drysuit which showcases DUI’s newest innovation – FreedomForm™ Technology. Since our development of the original the self-donning / telescopic torso in the 1980’s we have continued to push the limits of drysuit manufacturing. This distinctive new inlay design provides an unrestricted range of motion to maximize comfort and flexibility, while maintaining streamlined form. This new design paired with an updated rip-stop nylon and butyl rubber/polyester trilaminate provides unparalleled flexibility. In addition to attached UltraFlex boots, the Yukon II ships standard with a Cargo pocket comprised of a 2 interior compartments: 1 large section perfect fit for a spare mask and a thinner pocket ideal for Wet-notes as well as an external zippered pocket.
Yukon II offers 3 inlay color options: Black, Grey, and Red. Now includes DUI’s patented ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals.
- ZipSeal Neck and Wrist seals
- FreedomForm™ Technology
- Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made from nylon/butyl rubber/polyester with double coated seams
- Diagonal front-entry zipper – right shoulder to left hip
- Telescoping torso and crotch strap
- Swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- YKK plastic zipper
- Warm neck collar
- Small Cargo Pocket on right thigh (3 pockets + 6 bungee tethers)
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- UltraFlex™ Boots
- 36″ Miflex Hose with oversized quick disconnect
- G2 Neck Seal
- 3 Year warranty
- Miflex 36″ inflation hose included
- Made to order: Approximately 5 weeks to ship
DUI Size Guides
- Please provide your street shoe size in Order Notes during checkout.
- If you’re placing an order for Made to Measure, our store will call you for details.