Enjoy the warmth of the Neotek 8/7/6 V2 cold water hooded semi-dry. Constructed from a compression resistant 8/7/6 mm neoprene and a Hollis exclusive “ThermaSkin” inner liner. Includes a front neckdam with revolutionary G-Lock horizontal front zipper for easy on/off and a tight barrier against water intrusion. Arms and legs are also sealed against leaks with an internal dam. All seams are double glued and butt joined with a blind stitch construction which is all covered by a unique liquid seam. Fitted with generous tech-friendly pockets on both the left and right thigh and comes in 9 different sizes.
Tech-friendly pockets on both the left and right thighs for storing critical dive accessories.
This new model is also built from eco-friendly neoprene that provides more stretch and comfort than the classic NeoTek, so you can enjoy more dexterity in and out of the water.
- 8/7/6 mm mix of compression resistant and super-stretch neoprene
- Eco-friendly: neoprene production waste is recycled and reused—minimizing landfill waste
- Exclusive “ThermaSkin” inner liner
- G-lock horizontal front zipper with internal bib
- Neck, Wrist and Ankle internal dams
- Seams are quadruple glued and butt joined with a blindstitch
- Liquid glued seams cover entire suit
- Tech-friendly thigh pockets on both left and right thigh for storage of critical accessories
- Seams sewn and double taped for extreme protection
- Attached hood standard