COVID-19 NOTICE: Please DO NOT arrive at Gulliver’s Lake before 8:50am, as the park will be still closed. Once you enter, please park as close as possible to the fence at the entrance parking lot. Please have your Gulliver’s Lake Waiver filled out and ready to hand in when you pay your $10/day admission fee. Thank you for cooperating.
- Equipment rental includes: 2 tanks, BCD, regulator, soft weights, wet bag, dive computer, 7mm wetsuit. (Additional $50 for mask, fins, snorkel, and boots rental) – Air fills for Sunday are free at Aquarius Scuba only.
- You will need to pick up the gear Thursday-Friday before your chosen weekend and return it Monday-Tuesday.
- You will need to arrange your own transportation.
- There is a $10 admission fee per person per day at Gulliver’s Lake. Please DO NOT arrive at the lake before 8:50am, as the park will be still closed. Once you enter, please park as close as possible to the fence at the entrance parking lot. Please have your Gulliver’s Lake Waiver filled out and ready to hand in when you pay.
- NOTE: You must complete your 4 Open Water dives within 1 year of your class and pool training to receive your PADI Open Water Diver certification. If it has been longer than a year, you will need to successfully complete a Refresher course before you can do the open water checkout dives.
- Open Water checkout dives are available every weekend from June until October at Gulliver’s Lake.
- Open Water checkouts are also available on our Tropical Dive Trips. Visit our Dive Trips page for our latest travel news.