Undersuit made of high-grade quality compressed Thinsulate™ BZ 200. Water absorption in this insulation is less than 1 % relative to own weight, so even after wetting BZ 200 undersuit keeps its thermal performance. In addition it is breathable undersuit, ensuring thermal balance of the body during the entire diving.
To find your correct size, check your exact measurements while referencing the SANTI Size Tables. If there is anything you’re unsure about, please contact us and we will be happy to guide you through the process to make sure you get an undergarment that fits and you love.
The outside layer is made of Polyamide – thin but exceptionally durable and fully breathable fabric. The lining is made of micropolar 140g/m2. Designed for dives in cold waters and can be used for a long dives in more difficult conditions.
- Thinsulate™ BZ200 Insulation
- weight 210 g/m², warmth: 1,30 CLO
- weight: 1,9 kg
- three pockets – (two pockets on thighs, 1 chest pocket),
- water-resistant cuffs,
- tapes, which supply air to dry gloves,
- two-way zip,
- in waist- elastic gusset made of windproof fabric,
- shoulder gussets allowing more free movement,
- wide (10cm) elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs when setting up the drysuit.