An upgrade to our popular G260 technical diving system, the MK25 EVO BT/G260 Carbon BT regulator system delivers greater durability with a carbon fiber cover and Black Tech finish. The balanced piston MK25 EVO BT offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The G260 Carbon BT, with its large diaphragm, internal metal components and high-flow exhaust valve for excellent breathing sensitivity and resistance to freezing, ratchets up its ruggedness with the addition of a carbon fiber front cover.
- Lightweight and extremely durable, carbon fiber can resist substantial shocks without damage.
- Both first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating on metal parts that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating system) insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Includes a zippered fabric case complete with specially fitted padding to protect the regulator during storage and transport
|Adjustable Second Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Series||G Series|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Material||Black Tech-Coated Brass|
|2nd Stage Material||Carbon Fiber Cover|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Metal|