ADVANCED CONSOLE-MOUNTED DIVE COMPUTER WITH AIR-INTEGRATION
Suunto Cobra3 is an all-in-one console-mounted dive computer. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation.
Optional quick release system for pressure gauges and regulator ports
Suunto Quick Release allows you to connect the cylinder pressure gauge to the regulator pressure port with one quick and easy move. Disconnecting is just as simple.
The Quick Release is installed between the gauge and the hose or between the hose and regulator first stage. This allows you to store the dive instruments in a safe place, independently from the cylinder, and download the dive information easily between several dives. It is fast and reliable.
|73 x 165 x 35 mm / 2.87 x 6.5 x 1.38 “
|210 g / 7.41 oz
|What’s in the box?
|Suunto Cobra3, high pressure hose included; Quick Release, dive manuals on DVD, Cobra3 Quick Guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator and dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software