Winner of the 2018 Tester’s Choice Award.
No matter the mission, the Covert XT BCD can help you get there. Zeagle’s functionality, convenience and comfort are blended into the Covert XT―our feature-heavy BC that provides travel divers with a more rugged and versatile system.
The Covert XT boasts a reinforced MOLLE system which includes accessory attachment points that are constructed with reinforced stitching to accommodate all your favorite supplemental add-ons.
MOLLE SYSTEM : ACCESSORY ATTACHMENT SYSTEM
Molle (modular, lightweight, load carrying equipment) is a military acronym for an accessory attachment system. Zeagle BCDs with Molle integration allow you to customize and thread accessories easily to your kit’s exterior. Simple and efficient, Molle systems let you build out your BC to the exact needs of your dive and/or mission.
- Streamlined profile design: Updated elastic material on the bladder prevents excess bulk and results in a more streamlined profile, allowing divers to use less energy and stay down longer
- Outstanding durability: 1000 Denier Nylon is tough and long lasting
- Ultra light: At 5lbs/2.2kgs with inflator, Covert XT is lightweight and packable for travel
- MOLLE system for quick and easy attachment of gear and accessories, and back webbing
- Large weight pockets and redesigned weight release
- Tank positioning strap keeps gear secure
- Row webbing helps secure tank with increased webbing width
- Durable elastic material on the bladder to prevent excess bulk
- Additional padding using Open Cell foam on shoulder and lumbar
- Accessory trim pockets
- Knife mounting points on both sides
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- 4 plastic D-rings for easy attachments
- 26lb/11.7kg lift capacity (sizes S-LG)
- 35lb/15.8kg lift capacity (sizes XL)