Coldwater breathing has never been so effortless.
With the same attractive finish and outstanding performance as its predecessor, the Onyx, the Zeagle Onyx II fills the need for those that find themselves in cooler water. Its internal structure allows direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing lower turbulence for outstanding performance.
A precision high-pressure valve provides reliability and an enhanced service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates.
ONYX II FIRST STAGE FEATURES:
- 5 LP Ports
- 2 HP Ports
- Lighter weight
- Stylish black finish
- Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter
ONYX II SECOND STAGE FEATURES:
- Downstream valve
- Balanced Diaphragm
- Dive/Pre Dive Venturi Control
- Diver Adjustable Breathing Sensitivity
- New Compact Profile
- Anodized aluminum heat sink
- Lightweight Braided Hose Length: 30 in. (.76 m)