Born to deploy.
As the industry standard for rugged design, versatility and comfort, the Zeagle Ranger BCD is second-to-none for elite underwater performance. If you want a tough recreational buoyancy system that’s also fully customizable via our Personal Fit System—the Ranger is a BC you simply won’t outgrow.
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high-quality, heavy-duty construction, weight integration and rear flotation into one dialed package. The Ranger is listed in the Authorization for Navy Use (ANU) by NAVSEA.
FEATURING THE RIPCORD
The Ripcord System’s one-handed operation is simple and effective—just what you need in case of an emergency. Dump your weights with one hand while managing your buoyancy with the other. If deployed, your weights can be reused on your next dive. With other ditching systems, your weight pockets are at the bottom of the ocean.
The Ranger’s modular construction allows it to transition between warm travel diving, rugged cold-water diving in wet/drysuits, single or twin cylinder—even tech diving. And of course, the Ranger’s tough as nails. Constructed of reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, as well as custom attachment components.
- 44lb/20kg lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30lb/13.6kg capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20lb/9kg capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11″ grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Dry Weight: 8.4lb/3.8kg