Scubapro 3-GAUGE IN-LINE DIVE CONSOLE W/ FS-1.5 COMPASS, PGBAR DGM$369.99
Three-gauge console with compact, plastic-case pressure gauge, easy-to-read depth gauge and FS-1.5 compass. Perfect for the diver who values convenience, accuracy, and style.
- Compact pressure gauge (0-6000psi or 0-400bar).
- 26-degree tilt, oil-filled compass.
- Oil-filled analog depth gauge with linear Bourdon tube design.
- Available in Imperial or Metric versions.
Suunto – SK-8 Wrist Compass$109.95
SK-8, the latest edition of Suunto’s leading dive compass, delivers even better underwater performance with faster stabilization and enhanced readability. Both northern and southern hemisphere models can be used over a wider area of the globe thanks to an upgraded magnet.
- The world’s most popular dive compass
- Phosphorescent compass card
- High tilt compensation
- Made in Finland
Scubapro – Aladin Sport Matrix$569.99 – $769.99
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin SPORT (Matrix) is targeted to divers who want multi-gas functions as well as to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport. The computer screen features an easy-to-read LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you’ll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. The Aladin SPORT (Matrix) offers three operating modes – Scuba, Freediving and Gauge, and is available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
Cressi – CPD3 3-Gauge Console$299.95
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)