Low Season Rate (June & September)
– $50 per person per night (based on 4 people)
High Season Rate (July & August)
– $75 per person per night (based on 4 people)
- Waterfront 3 bedroom cottage with queen size beds as well as a double pull out couch
- Secluded feel yet 5 minutes to town
- Boat ramp on property
- Beautiful sunsets and views
- Canoe available for relaxing after your dive
- Barbecue on the patio facing the water
- Truly a diver’s paradise
In 110 feet of water off Echo Island lies the remains of the Barque Arabia. The masts lie broken and scattered but the bowsprit still reaches gracefully forward. Severe fall weather has left ships like the 213 foot steamer, W.L. Wetmore, laying 30 feet under the water’s surface.
Whether diving or snorkelling, the remains of the Wetmore provide excellent recreational opportunities. Swim over the massive timbers and explore the huge boiler which reaches within 10 feet of the lake’s surface. Then follow the trail of chain that leads to the anchor now resting among the rocks and debris off Russel Island.
All travel booked through Scuba Vacay Ltd. | TICO# 50024433
4020 Dundas Street West | Toronto, ON M6S 4W6
T: (416) 604 4203