AL1000NP: This light is similar to the Bigblue AL1000WP, but with a more narrow beam angle at 10°. The AL1000NP offers great features including the push-button on/off switch, battery-level indicator, and rechargeable lithium ion battery.
The first scuba light in the Fish-lite brand. The D8 makes a great choice for a primary dive light with its 750 lumens, 18 degree beam, and extremely compact size. The D8 uses a push button switch to turn off and on, and cycle through its modes, no more twisting and worrying about a flood! Built in to the switch is a battery level meter, so you know before you get in the water if you have a full charge, or not. The light comes as a complete kit with, 1 x 18650 Lithium battery, charger, and a lanyard.
Switch: Push button with battery level indicator
O-ring: Double O-ring
Battery: 1 x 18650 recharable lithium (included) or 2 x CR-123A (Optional)
• 1200 lumen flood and 500 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management.
• Includes Standard ballistic Cordura hand mount.
• Multiple mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.