FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Green and yellow cosmetic pieces clearly identify that this regulator is dedicated for high-percentage oxygen use.
- The compact DS4 first stage has four medium-pressure ports and one high-pressure port (it does not feature the rotating turret found on the DST first stage).
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. Only the narrow exhaust tee is supplied with the regulator.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an Apeks Authorized Service Technician.
- A braided flexi-hose comes standard. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F)
- Suitable for use with up to 100% oxygen
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1st stage
- 2nd stage