With a proven record of performance and durability, the CF200, is the drysuit choice of technical and professional divers around the world.
HOW IT WORKS – THE AQUARIUS ADVANTAGE
The CF200X drysuit is available in a choice of colour, seal type, boot type, boot size—plus, for the ladies, it’s Made to Measure. Once your order is placed, our store will contact you to schedule a measurement and customization call or an in-person visit – your preference. This is where we’ll go together through the size of your suit and boots, seal and boot options, as well as your custom colours and other options. In our experience, this is the best way to ensure you end up with a drysuit you love.
ABOUT DUI CF200X DRYSUIT
As pioneers in exposure protection, DUI discovered early advantages of crushing neoprene. Although many others claim the benefits of “compression”, DUI is the only manufacturer which has truly perfected the art of neoprene refinement.
The lack of bubbles in our crushed neoprene suits, as well as the abrasion and puncture resistance of the material makes it the most durable substance used in the construction of drysuits today. Dive for dive, the craftsmanship and innovation utilized in each and every CF200 make this the least expensive suit per dive to own.
- Signature Series: DUI uses 20 measurements to custom tailor your drysuit for a perfect fit. Each Signature Series suit is designated with a Signature Series patch.
- Drysuit fabric is patented crushed neoprene – 3mm neoprene with a heavy-duty nylon shell crushed to approximately 1mm thickness in black
- Diagonal front-entry zipper
- YKK metal waterproof zipper
- Telescoping torso and crotch strap
- Swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Zipper guard
- Warm neck collar
- CF200 knee pads
- Drysuit Bag, talc and ZipStick™
- 36” Inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
ENTRY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Self-donning (X)
- Shoulder Entry (SE)
- RockBoot™ System
- UltraFlex™ Boots (upgrade available at additional charge)
- TurboTec™ (upgrade available at additional charge)
- ZipSeals™ in Latex or Silicone
- Attached Latex
- Attached Neoprene
- Any combination
DUI Size Guides