A world class suit developed for overhead environments, the CLX450 incorporates lightweight materials tough enough to crawl through narrow restrictions yet fast to dry for travel.
HOW IT WORKS – THE AQUARIUS ADVANTAGE
The CLX450 Select drysuit is available in a choice of colour, seal type, boot type and boot size. The CLX450 Signature upgrade has all the same choices plus it’s Made to Measure. Once your order is placed, our store will contact you to schedule a measurement and customization call or an in-person visit – your preference. This is where we’ll go together through the size of your suit and boots, seal and boot options, as well as your custom colours and other options. In our experience, this is the best way to ensure you end up with a drysuit you love.
- Upper Body Drysuit Overlay Designs and Swatch Samples
- Play with colours and options to see what your CLX450 drysuit will look like NOTE: TLS350 used in DUI’s configurator
ABOUT DUI CLX450 DRYSUIT
The CLX450 provides a quick dry upper body made of a heavy-duty blend of CORDURA®, Butyl Rubber & Polyester. Technical divers following the rule of thirds require a drysuit designed for the best fit with ballistic abrasion resistance. To provide optimal freedom of movement while finning, this suit is constructed with a more flexible Polyester trilaminate bottom. Fondly referred to as the “Tuxedo of Drysuits”, the CLX450 is tailored for to meet the demands of performance divers.
- Select Series: 15 Men’s Sizes Available – See Size Chart
- Signature Series: DUI uses 20 measurements to custom tailor your drysuit for a perfect fit. Each Signature Series suit is designated with a Signature Series patch.
- Upper body: Trilaminate material made of Cordura® / butyl rubber/ polyester
- Bottom: Trilaminate material made of polyester / butyl rubber / polyester
- Diagonal front-entry zipper
- Telescoping torso and crotch strap
- Swivel inlet and adjustable, automatic exhaust valves
- Zipper guard
- Warm neck collar
- Internal waist adjustment cord
- Knee Reinforcement – double layer material over knee area for extra durability
- Drysuit Bag and ZipStick™
- 36″ Inflator hose with over-sized quick disconnect
Upper Body Design:
- Pro (one color)
- Elite (one color with accent piping)
- Pro Stripe – Up to three color accent stripes (upgrade available at additional charge)
- RockBoot™ System
- UltraFlex™ Boots
- TurboTec™ (upgrade available at additional charge)
- YKK Metal
- ZipSeals™ in Latex or Silicone
- Attached Latex
- Attached Neoprene
- Any combination
DUI Size Guides