Your Argonaut 2.0 drysuit is made to order and you can customise many features to your perfect requirements. The Argonaut 2.0 drysuit is made using BIOMAP®, fourth element’s revolutionary measurement and pattern design system, creating a bespoke drysuit, unique to the diver.
- Visit the Drysuit Designer to discover all the customisation options
- Add your base suit to cart and check out.
- Our in-house experts will contact you to discuss your customisation options. If you’re unsure which neck seal or wrist system to choose, it’s OK – we’ll explain all the options and help you choose the best one for you.
- You’ll be sent a BIOMAP® footplate and instructions on how to take the correct photos at home.
- We use your photos to create a unique pattern for you and take care of every step of the production and delivery process.
The Argonaut 2.0 drysuit uses the award winning BIOMAP® system to create a bespoke pattern unique to the diver.
At the heart of the pattern development was the quest for improved mobility, stronger construction, greater streamlining, easier gas management, lighter weight and easier donning and doffing, but most importantly, the introduction of improved men’s and women’s patterns that fit beautifully.
This system, coupled with our online ordering platform allows complete control over suit design and specification. You can customise your wrist seals, neck seals, dump/inflate valves, boot type, pockets and P-valves to tailor the suit to your needs.
Each suit comes with Argo Dry Bag , Changing Mat and choice of neoprene hood . Also includes talcum powder, field repair kit, drysuit feed hose and silicone zip lube.
- Stealth Nylon Trilaminate
Opting for our Stealth fabric means lightweight but hardwearing protection. The combination of stretch and lightweight durability gives unparalleled freedom of movement during your dive.
- Flex Polyester Trilaminate
Our Flex fabric is specially engineered for durability and comfort to create a rugged suit. Originally designed for military use, the fabric is laminated with a flexible butyl layer to provide protection without becoming rigid.
- Stealth Hybrid Nylon/Polyester Trilaminate
The two fabrics can be combined to form our Hybrid suit with Stealth on the top and Flex on the lower half to provide outstanding mobility and durability.
With every Argonaut 2.0 you will receive:
- 5mm Hood
- Argo Dry Bag
- Changing Mat for boots
- Drysuit Feed Hose
- 75g Talcum Powder
- Silicone Zip Lube
- Users Manual
- Field Repair Kit