2. Confined Water Training to learn basic scuba skills underwater.
3. Four Open Water Checkout Dives (lake, river, ocean, etc.) to review your skills and explore!
To enroll in the Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must be 10 years or older. (eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws)
WHY LEARN TO DIVE WITH AQUARIUS SCUBA?
We love scuba diving! Scuba is our passion and we will help you become a confident diver
SAFETY is our #1 priority!
Over 30 Years of experience in the Scuba Industry
We are one of “Canada’s Leading Dive Centres”
One of the largest inventory and brand selection in Canada
Knowledgeable, experienced, and professional Instructors
17 ft. deep Olympic size swimming pool for training and practice
We teach how to use dive computers!
DAN Diver Insurance for your Open Water Checkout dives
No hidden fees or extra costs
NOTE: You must complete your 4 Open Water dives within 1 year of your class and pool training to receive your Open Water Diver certification. If it has been longer than a year, you will need to successfully complete a Refresher course before you can do the open water checkout dives.
- Open Water checkout dives are available from June until October.
- Open Water checkouts are also available on our Tropical Dive Trips.
- Email us for information on maps and accommodations.