E.Lite+ drysuit presents an optimal and advanced combination of durability and modern textile technology dedicated to extreme sports. The E.Lite+ model is based on the exceptional quality of the E.Lite model, however, it has been supplemented with a new, flexible and soft to the touch fabric, which even further increases the comfort of diving. Critical points, particularly vulnerable to damage and abrasion, have been adequately protected with a durable E.Lite fabric, which was created exclusively for Santi.
SANTI drysuits come in a choice of colour combinations and a number of customization options, as well as upgrades. SANTI provides 16 sizes for men and 12 sizes for women that fit most of standard, tall or short body silhouettes. SANTI can adjust the standard size with leg and arms length within the standard price. If standard sizes do not match your measurements, SANTI offers best made to measure dry suits on the market, which are cut specifically to 24 body measurement points.
Once your order is placed, our store will contact you to schedule a measurement and customization call or an in-person visit – your preference. This is where we’ll go together through the size of your suit and boots, seal and boot options, as well as your custom colours and other options. In our experience, this is the best way to ensure you end up with a drysuit you love.
- Check out colour combinations to build your ultimate drysuit
- Check out SANTI’s available standard drysuit sizes
Both functionalities combined in a modern and elegant, maximally ergonomic cut ensure the highest comfort and convenience during the dive. E.Lite+ protects exactly where it is necessary and at the same time guarantees exceptional mobility.
The suit is equipped as standard with a new hood with an innovative cut, sewn from a very flexible neoprene. The outer shell is covered with jersey while the inner coating is of the “smooth skin” type. The new hood perfectly adapts to the shape of the head, it is easy to put on and take off, even after soaking. Very comfortable, does not compress.
The lightness and softness of the suit makes it perfect for travel. Its unique strength properties will satisfy even the most demanding cave and wreck divers. The suit is dedicated to both heavy technical as well as recreational and sport diving.
- total weight with all equipment items (for size L) – 3,9 kg
- material Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Ripstop Nylon 365-425g/sqm and Ripstop Nylon/Butylene/Polyester 515g/sqm
- upper suit, upper front and back bottom legs made of elastic, light fabric weighing 365-425g/sqm
- back, elbows, lumbar area, the lower front of the legs are made of E.Lite fabric, 515g/m2
In standard equipped with:
- colors: black / blue / gray / scarlet / arctic blue / turquoise / amber,
- telescopic torso,
- waterproof zipper protected by an additional zipper closed with a plastic zip,
- reinforcements on the sleeves, legs and back,
- Apeks high-pressure outlet valve,
- Apeks inlet valve,
- SANTI SmartSeals® ring system for easy seals exchange,
- two thigh spacy, cargo pockets with elastic, rubber loops,
- patches on both pockets with a zippered “double ender” section,
- Kevlar® knee pads,
- Latex neck seal insulated with 3 mm Neoprene collar,
- Flexsole boots,
- internal suspenders with a pocket,
- STAY DRY waterproof travel bag for drysuit – gray