Enduro drysuit is designed as classic, extremely durable and robust model for technical divers.
SANTI drysuits come in a choice of colour combinations and a number of customization options, as well as upgrades. SANTI provides 16 sizes for men and 12 sizes for women that fit most of standard, tall or short body silhouettes. SANTI can adjust the standard size with leg and arms length within the standard price. If standard sizes do not match your measurements, SANTI offers best made to measure dry suits on the market, which are cut specifically to 24 body measurement points.
Once your order is placed, our store will contact you to schedule a measurement and customization call or an in-person visit – your preference. This is where we’ll go together through the size of your suit and boots, seal and boot options, as well as your custom colours and other options. In our experience, this is the best way to ensure you end up with a drysuit you love.
- Check out colour combinations to build your ultimate drysuit
- Check out SANTI’s available standard drysuit sizes
The Enduro drysuit is made of Cordura / Butylene / Polyester classic trilaminate with total weight of 620 g/m2. It has a telescopic torso and special Y-cut to improve flexibility and allow for effortless body movements. Recommended for heavy, technical diving and underwater technical works.
- total weight 5,2 kg,
- materials: Cordura/Butylene/Polyester 620g/m2.
In standard equipped with:
- metal zipper at the front,
- placement from the left shoulder to the right hip, covered by an additional flap,
- telescopic torso,
- flat seams protected with hot-melted tape,
- neck seal made of latex insulated by 2 mm Neoprene,
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood,
- Apeks inlet valve,
- high-profile Apeks outlet valve,
- latex wrist seals,
- 2 classic cargo pockets with D-rings on thighs,
- inside suspenders with handy pocket,
- 6 mm Neoprene boots,
- medium pressure hose 75cm long,
- classic drysuit travel bag.