W4 is the latest back-zip wetsuit design by Waterproof.
- 100% microcell CR neoprene – More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- 3D kneepads – 3D moulded vulcanized rubber kneepads. Note the unique design that enables unrestricted leg movements via the “hinge effect”.
- 3D sculpted suit – With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- APP – Waterproofs Advanced Performance Programme.
- Bronze slider – Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability.
- Comfort zipper – Fully gusseted “comfort zipper” to relieve stress on the surface.
- Computer strap anchor – To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed. The anti-slip surface makes the computer stay in place.
- Double seals – Generous double seals made from smooth skin neoprene with zipper at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider with an anti-slip designed zipper grip.
- Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- High Visibility – High visibility is ensured by the reflective label.
- Moulded hook and loop fastener tab – A moulded tab with TPU teeth grips Japanese loop plush for maximum hold and good looks.
- Reinforced shoulders – Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection.
- Spinepad – 10 mm thick and pre-shaped to fit neck area.
- ToughTex – On elbows and knees. Best way to armour your suit.
- WaveFlex arm panels – In hollow of arms provide an easier movement.
- WPAD™ – Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for a line of new accessories, like pockets.
- Zipper grip – An anti-slip designed knob for enhanced grip with or without gloves.