THE EVOLUTION OF A WINNING CONCEPT
A top-notch wetsuit that is ready for all kinds of diving. Extremely soft, flexible Neoflex 100% CR neoprene, in an elegant grey & black dull Lycra offers you a perfect 4-way stretch and a comfortable high-performance fit.
Newly designed soft kneepads, Kevlar, and Duratex reinforced strengthens a critical part of the suit. Double zipper seal system, – Spine pad, glide-skin reduces the water flow through the suit to a minimum and offers added warmth. Double seals in smooth glide-skin in wrist and legs with a zipper to add comfort, ease donning, and doffing.
Extend Thermal Lining for a softer, warmer, more comfortable feel.
Anti-slip surfaces over the shoulders and waist. Two streamlined, easy to use, flexible pockets with enough space to hold a spare mask, SMB with spool, deco tables, and so on. All zippers come equipped with zipper pullers to ease opening and closing with or without gloves.
As an option, you can get a Detachable neck seal that eliminates the water flow, a very welcome feature when you dive without a hood! The elegant grey colour scheme makes combining your suit with other gear and equipment a breeze.
The new W7 is manufactured with the highest grade materials and technologies available in an effort to maximize durability to keep the W7 in action longer.
Waterproof uses JAKO limestone neoprene in an effort to make our wetsuits as sustainable as possible, as well as plastic-free packaging to keep our oceans clean.
- MATERIAL – Neoflex super-stretch, 100 % microcell limestone CR neoprene. More expensive, but in fact the best you can get on the market. Excellent durability, memory and insulation, far better than other neoprene qualities.
- SEAMS – Glued and blind stitched with bonded high quality nylon thread.
- LINING – Extended super-stretch thermal lining to maintain optimal body temperature. Giving a softer, warmer, and more comfortable feel.
- BACK-ZIP – High-quality YKK #10 Vislon zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability to keep the suit together for many years.
- ANATOMICAL FIT – 3D sculpted suit for maximum anatomical fit. All critical parts concerning mobility, like pre-bent arms and legs have been specifically designed to enhance the freedom of movement.
- GENDER – Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- DETACHABLE NECK SEAL – Eliminates the water flow especially when diving without hood. Available as an option and sold separately.
- WRIST AND ANKLES – Generous double seals made from super-stretch glide skin neoprene with zipper at wrists and ankles. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features 100 % corrosion free slider with an anti-slip designed ZipGrip.
- POCKETS – Dual super-stretch integrated hip pockets equipped with drain valves and loop. Streamlined and flexible with enough space to hold a spare mask, SMB, deco tables or other things you might want to bring.
- KNEE PADS – DuPont™ Kevlar® (Aramid) and Duratex reinforced knee pads. Strengthens a critical area of the suit while remaining soft and flexible.
- REINFORCEMENT – Duratex reinforced seat and elbows offers abrasion resistance with comfort and flexibility. Polyurethane print on shoulders provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ANTI-SLIP – Polyurethane print on waist for keeping your weight belt in place.
- WAVE FLEX PANELS – In hollow of arms and legs wave flex panels provides an easier movement.
- DOUBLE ZIPPER SEAL – An advanced solution with wide double seal panels behind the back zipper to minimize the water flow and create warmth.
- COMPUTER STRAP ANCHOR – To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or suit is compressed, the anti-slip surface makes it stay in place.
- MOLDED VELCRO TABS – TPE tab with moulded Velcro hooks, for tightening and adjusting the collar, sticks only to the assigned Velcro part.
- PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING – 100% plastic-free packaging in accordance with our vision of no more plastic in the oceans.