High performance with free-flow control, adjustable cracking.
The Zeagle F8 Octopus is a lightweight, high-performance second stage with a free-flow control. Under the banner of superior performance, the second stage/octo is pneumatically balanced and integrates anti-freezing technology for a guaranteed backup on every dive.
The F8 also includes a heat sink and has an adjustable cracking pressure. This is very important in Octopus regulators, since the Pre-Dive position is much more resistant to Venturi-Free-flows that can sometimes result in significant air-loss during a dive. The F8 Octopus comes with a Yellow cover and 36″ hose.
- A compact, lightweight and comfortable second stage wi/ hose
- Made in the USA — Berry Compliant
- Inhalation diaphragm provides superior tear strength and improved response time to breathing
- Improved exhaust valve ensures dryness and a lower exhalation effort
- Seat-saving orifice retracts when not in use, extending life of breathing tube seat
- Components provide grip and ease of use
- Available in several color kits
- Zirconium-plated inlet tube and heat sink for superior corrosion resistance
- Redesigned heat sink dramatically increases surface area, aiding in the heat exchange necessary to avoid freeze-up
- Co-molded silicone mouthpiece for better fit and less jaw fatigue
- Venturi free-flow control
- Sink provides resistance to freezing
- Hose Length: 30″ (76cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8″
- Weight: 8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose