- Equipment rental includes: 2 tanks, air fills, BCD, regulator, soft weights, wet bag, dive computer, 7mm wetsuit. (Additional $50 for mask, fins, snorkel, and boots rental)
- You will need to pick up the gear before and return it after the weekend.
- You will need to arrange your own transportation and accommodation. Feel free to ask the staff at Aquarius Scuba for advice.
- NOTE: You must complete your 4 Open Water dives within 1 year of your class and pool training to receive your PADI Open Water Diver certification. If it has been longer than a year, you will need to successfully complete a Refresher course before you can do the open water checkout dives.
- Open Water checkout dives are available every weekend from June until October at Gulliver’s Lake.
- Open Water checkouts are also available on our Tropical Dive Trips. Visit our Dive Trips page for our latest travel news.