COVID-19 NOTICE: Gulliver’s Lake is closed as of March 1, 2020 due to the virus. In the meantime, we will be using Trout Lake in Innerkip. You can find the address HERE. Meeting time will be 8am on Saturdays and Sundays. The park admission fee is $12 per person per day.
- Equipment rental includes: 2 tanks, BCD, regulator, soft weights, wet bag, dive computer, 7mm wetsuit. (Additional $50 for mask, fins, snorkel, and boots rental) – Air fills for Sunday are free at Aquarius Scuba only.
- You will need to pick up the gear Thursday-Friday before your chosen weekend and return it Monday-Tuesday.
- You will need to arrange your own transportation.
- There is a $10 admission fee per person per day at Gulliver’s Lake.
- NOTE: You must complete your 4 Open Water dives within 1 year of your class and pool training to receive your PADI Open Water Diver certification. If it has been longer than a year, you will need to successfully complete a Refresher course before you can do the open water checkout dives.
- Open Water checkout dives are available every weekend from June until October at Gulliver’s Lake.
- Open Water checkouts are also available on our Tropical Dive Trips. Visit our Dive Trips page for our latest travel news.